First and foremost


Guten Tag Jungs!
Assalamualaikum to all my Muslim friends and;
Good Day! to all my English speaking stalkers (kidding) hahaha.


I was called by Mr. Blogspot yesterday. He wants me to share with all of you my so called wonderful-moments-that-I've-ever-experienced-in-my-life.

So, here we go! My main purpose is to share awesome pictures taken by me with my old digital SLR. Apart from that, if you found words in my post, just consider it as LONG CAPTION for that particular photos.

Pass mal auf! Warning! Awas!
My future blog post might be written in Deutsch, English or Malay. So if you don't understand the content, please.........USE GOOGLE TRANSLATE! hahaha.
Ok fine, just mention it in the comment section and someone will translate it for you.

Sooo meine Damen und Herren, Lads and Gents, Saudara dan Saudari,
Enjoy your blog walking/reading/...stalking.
I hope I will be a good blogger (well behave?) all the time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Labels

Stalkers